You can expect us to:
- Treat you as an individual and respect your dignity, privacy and independence.
- Respect your right to make choices about your life style.
- Respond to your needs with sensitivity and flexibility.
- Respect your home and recognise that all our care and senior workers are visitors to it and will act accordingly.
- Respect your gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ability, race, religion, culture and lifestyle.
- Provide support for your family and loved ones, recognising their needs and rights.
- Respect your views and encourage you to become involved in how your care is delivered.